Biztalk 2004 Integration Experiences

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Microsoft BizTalk Server Adapter Migration Toolkit

Microsoft BizTalk Server Adapter Migration Toolkit has been released by Microsoft and I had an opportunity to take a look at this when it was in Private Beta. It would help a lot if you just want to migrate your Biztalk 2000 to Biztalk 2004 with minimal architecture changes.

Some of the Interesting things about this Toolkit is it has an adapter which is similar to Submit & SubmitSync methods in Biztalk 2002, so still you can continue using the old way. It could also convert Biztalk 2002 AIC's to custom adapters.

You can download it from here

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I noteced some good content on your blog. If you'r interested in having some of it included in "The Bloggers Guide to BizTalk", feel free to contact me.

    Regards,

    Alan

    http://geekswithblogs.com/asmith

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alan,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would be happy to include my contents on "The Bloggers Guide to BizTalk".

    Feel free to take any of the contents and Let me know if you need anything from me.

    Thanks,
    Deepak

     

Post a Comment

<< Home